1 a blast of a horn
2 revelry in drinking; a merry drinking party [syn: carouse, carousal, bender, booze-up] v : make a loud noise; "The horns of the taxis blared" [syn: honk, blare, beep, claxon]
- Rhymes: -uːt
Toot can mean:
- Toot Braunstein -- a fictional character in the animated series Drawn Together
- Toot (also spelled Tewt) -- a fictional character in the animated series The Mighty Hercules
- A slang expression for the Horn (instrument), or the sound made by such an instrument
- A euphemism for flatulence.
- Another word for a fart.
- A slang nickname for cocaine.
- A slang term for sounding ones horn.
advertise, announce, annunciate, bacchanal, bacchanalia, bacchanalian, bagpipe, bat, bay, beep, bell, bender, binge, blare, blast, blat, blow, blow a horn, blow the horn, bout, bray, broadcast, bugle, bust, carillon, carousal, carouse, celebration, clarion, compotation, debauch, disseminate, doodle, double-tongue, drinking bout, drunk, drunken carousal, escapade, fanfare, fife, fling, flourish of trumpets, flute, guzzle, honk, jag, lark, lip, orgy, peal, pipe, ploy, potation, proclaim, pub-crawl, publish, randan, randy, revel, shriek, sound, sound a tattoo, sound taps, spree, squeal, symposium, tantara, tantarara, taps, tarantara, tattoo, tear, tongue, tootle, triple-tongue, trumpet, trumpet blast, trumpet call, tweedle, wassail, whistle, wind, wind the horn, wingding